Arkansas Newswire Headlines
All students with a UARK email address will receive daily Arkansas Newswire Headlines emails. View their website for all the latest campus news and event information at News | University of Arkansas. Plus listserv emails from ISS, SSP, and the Graduate School.
Health & Safety
Razorback Patrol Campus Escort Service
You don’t have to walk campus alone at night! Text the UA Police Department at 479-249-2796 for escort; Operates Sunday-Thursday, 6:00pm-12:30am. Escorts provided at other times by police officers- text UAPD at 479-575-2222. For more information call the UA Police Department at: 479-575-5000.
The mission of the Safe Ride Program is to provide students with a last resort means of safe transportation from any uncomfortable or inconvenient situation, keys locked in car, car trouble, etc. View their website for all information at Safe Ride It is not a taxi service. Call: 479-575-SAFE (7233). Operates On Campus- Monday-Tuesday, from 10:30pm-1:00am. Safe Ride City: Operates Wednesday-Saturday from 11:00pm-3:00am.
Pat Walker Health Center and Counseling and Psychological Services
Health care services for all students. Help for keeping a healthy mind and body wellness are available through their programs. View their website at Pat Walker Health Center. Or call their main number at 479-575-4451.
Office of Multicultural Student Services
The Office of Multicultural Student Services in the Arkansas Student Union provides intellectual and cultural enrichment, programs, services and facilities. The center strives to create an environment that recognizes and respects cultural differences and facilities learning and appreciation.
Off-Campus Student Services
View the Off-Campus Student Services website for great information and resources for off-campus living and for non-traditional students and their families.
Center for Educational Access
For those students who are permanently or temporarily disabled, and/or need assistance with test taking, note taking and other services offered by the Center for Educational Access please contact them at 479-575-3104. You may also view their website at Center for Educational Access for more information on their services and how to apply for services.
For students who may need assistance in getting around campus due to injury or disability contact Jim Tate with Paratransit Services here on campus. You may contact him at 479-575-6993. You may view their web page for more information at Paratransit
Parking & Transit
For all information on parking, parking permits, UA transit bus operations, schedules, the Razorbikes program, and contact information view their web page at Transit and Parking
Full Circle Campus Food Pantry
An on-campus food pantry established by the UA Volunteer Action Center. Phone: 479-575-7693 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit their website, Full Circle Campus Food Pantry to view hours, volunteer information, etc.
- UA Career Development Center offers a Job and Internship Search
- Walton College of Business Career Development Center
Volunteer Opportunities/City Internships/Campus Student Organizations
- Center for Community Engagement
- Campus Life (Office of Student Activities); student organizations, etc.
- UA Volunteer Action Center.
- City of Fayetteville Volunteer Oppotunities & Unpaid Internships
- Fulbright Scholars at the University of Arkansas (FSUA)
- International Student Organization (ISO)
Campus Map, Virtual Tour, and Syllabus Search
- Campus Maps
- Virtual Tour of the UA Campus
- Log on to Syllabus Search and search faculty-submitted syllabi to review assignments, exam schedules, reading lists, course materials, and attendance policies.
Campus Sports & Recreation & Cultural Events
- Arkansas Razorback Tickets/Athletics & new Student Access Pass.
- University Recreation: Information and schedules for the HPER gyms, Group Exercise, Outdoor Connection, Intramural Sports, and more can be found on their website atUniversity Recreation HPER 222; 479-575-4646
- Drama, Music, Art, and Film events: find information on cultural events at the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences Fine Arts.
Provides resources, services, and programs for off-campus students. Including: freshman commuter programs, non-traditional/adult learner support, and off-campus living education and services. View their website at Off-Campus Student Services. Phone: 479-575-7351
Local and State Recreation and Resources
- Arkansas State Parks and Recreation
- Hobbs State Park
- Devil's Den State Park
- Experience Fayetteville
There are lots of things to see and do for all ages.
- First Thursday on the Fayetteville Square
Check it out!
- City of Fayetteville, Arkansas Includes information on city events, parks, trails, government, and much, much more.
- Ozark Region - Fayetteville - Things To See and Do View this website for lots of information on local events, attractions, art and culture, must see, and what’s new, Agri-tourism, local businesses, sports, shopping, gardens, concerts, and more!