Sponsored Student Programs serves undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students in each of the University's seven colleges and more than 150 fields of study. We are the link between you, as sponsor, and the University academic community. It is our pleasure to assist and support you and your students.
- Coordinates submission and review of admission applications between the International Admissions office, academic departments, and sponsors to assure timely consideration and placement in appropriate programs. Application deadline waivers can be arranged.
- Facilitates movement from intensive English language to academic program. There is direct matriculation (without TOEFL score) into academic work upon successful completion of the on-site English language program.
- Provides third-party billing through close coordination with the University Accounting Office for tuition and fees. An invoice to your accounting office is provided each semester.
- Provides academic monitoring and liaison services. If a student encounters academic problems, the Sponsored Student Program acts as a liaison between student, advisor and sponsor. Links between tutoring and remedial support services are provided.
- Forwards grades and academic progress reports to you as a sponsor at the conclusion of each semester. A student release is required for reporting of grades.
- Arranges sponsors' campus visits. Appointments are arranged with your students and their academic advisors; hotel reservations made, meeting rooms set up and consultations with other relevant University offices confirmed. We make available the use of telephones, facsimile, and e-mail facilities while you are on campus.
- Advises the student on the logistics of degree completion, final graduation and repatriation home.